Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rise and Shine Semi-Retirement Party

I'm kind of sad to say I'm off blogging these days...Perhaps you can tell by the gradual decline in my number of posts and the manner in which my photos have suffered...

It's not for lack of love!  I'll still be feeding people and whatnot, just not spreading the word quite so far as I have been for the past four years.  I have the Daring Bakers to thank for most or all of what I've done with this blog!  I will miss them.

Here's some of what I'll be up to in the days to come:

Playing with my loveys at the big lake


playing in the backyard


thinking about my big girls growing up


and chasing this little girl around.


Enjoying the little things and looking for luck



fiddling, or trying to








and dancing!

Thanks to everyone who kept in the loop as I polished up my baking talents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...